Hearing Aids by Style
With today’s digital technology, hearing aids can be programmed to your specific hearing loss and can automatically adjust to your preferences and environment. Many hearing devices are so small they can't even be seen. They are available in several different styles, which vary in size, features, and the way they fit. Most are also available in a variety of colors to suit your needs.
- In-the-ear/In-the-canal (ITE/ITC) devices are small enough to fit completely inside your ear canal, making them almost invisible
- Receiver-in-the-ear/Receiver-in-the-canal (RITE/RIC) devices fit partially in your ear canal
- Behind-the-ear (BTE) hearing aids hide behind your ear
When selecting the hearing aid style that’s right for you, you’ll want to consider:
- your degree of hearing loss
- your lifestyle, including how much you use the telephone and how often you’re in noisy environments
- your level of comfort with how visible the hearing aids will be to others.
Some hearing aid styles will be a better fit for you than others. Some devices offer built-in options to improve your ability to hear in specific situations. Our audiologists will work with you to find the best style and options to meet your needs. Ask about a demonstration or trial period with the hearing aids you select.
Hearing Aids by Brand
We offer the latest technologies from the top hearing device manufacturers on the market, like Oticon and Phonak. Each manufacturer offers a variety of hearing aid models and styles.
Our audiologists will work with you to find the right hearing aids with the most natural-sounding improvement and amplification for your specific needs and lifestyle.
Today's hearing technology is affordable and starts at $3,900 for a pair of highly advanced hearing aids. The long-term health benefits of maintaining your ability to hear and stay active make hearing aids worth every penny.
We accept most major insurance companies and medical groups as well as cash, checks and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express). We offer financing options, including 0% financing that allows you to break up the cost of your hearing aids into manageable payments over time.